HELLO & WELCOME TO MY FIRST BLOG POST

Welcome to the launch of the my first website and first blog post! My name is Sania Khalid.I am a student of BS Chemistry and I am so excited to share with you my thoughts! The amount of ideas, how-to’s and inspiration whirling around in my head is ready to jump out. I wanted to start by telling you why I created this blog and what you will be seeing more of in my posts.
                                         
                                                 
                                                       Why I started my blog
Until a few months ago  I did not truly know what a “blog” was. I never clicked on blog links, I never understood WHY people wrote blogs, I just thought it was a waste of time to even look into it. WRONG I WAS. After doing much research and making friends with a few bloggers along the way, who have been so kind to offer much support and advice, I have become completely consumed with inspiration to start a blog. I have finally realized all of the benefits that blogging can bring.
What you will be seeing more of in my posts
Motivation will  be the main topic of my blog, but get ready because you will be seeing much more about nature,beauty,lifestyle and much more but my main topic will be related to motivation. Writing has never been a strong suite of mine and I will tell you, I am no expert on any of this. I may be a “perfectionist” but I am nowhere near perfect. I figure it will be a lot of trial and error so please bear with me on any grammar/spelling mistakes (disclaimer – I like to talk with many dashes and parentheses) and please feel free to always share your advice and communicate with me along the way! I hope to inspire you because truthfully, you all inspire me and I am SO looking forward to bringing you a more organized way of living.!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Forward Step after a lot of Back Steps

PUBG Creater’s History-From playing video games to creating billion-dollar game ‘PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’